As such, it’s really a matter of what the homeowner values in terms of cost-benefit, but clay tiles do have a more ‘unique’ look. Despite that, concrete tiled roofs make up the majority of the roofs we deal with and there isn’t much to complain about - assuming you continue proper maintenance & care to your roof.
Apart from that, there have been different cases where a homeowner would like to make the switch from tiled roof to metal roof. They may have been sold on the many benefits of metal roofing, or they may even just want to impress the neighbours.
A lot of the time we recommend tile roofs to our clients, and we would warn clients to be cautious when switching from tiled to metal roofing. Something people forget about is that doing so requires a whole heap of paperwork, planning permissions, structural surveys, etc. These costs & headaches can add up and all to install a more expensive material (in metal roofing).
Tiled roofs, especially concrete tiles, are a more simple, straightforward process and can do just as well as other roofing materials - if maintained properly.
Have issues with your tile roofing? Or looking to install a tile roof? My team and I will be at the ready to hear your roofing issues, come down and give it a proper inspection, and finally give you our two cents on the issue (coming from our 20+ years of experience). We’ll make sure you get the best bang for your buck but also more importantly - the job gets done right, the first time.
Roof Repairs Perth WA. Whatever it takes.
☎️ Book Your Quote
🏠 Our Roof Services
What type of Roof Repair do you need?
• Replace broken roof tiles
• Replace old and rusted gutter valley flashing
• Re-bed and re-point weathered ridge capping
• Repair or replace rusted gutters and down pipes
• Clean gutters and install gutter mesh protection
• Replace lead flashing
• Repair water damaged ceilings
• Sagging Roof Re-alignment
• High Pressure Cleaning
Are you in need of a Roof addition?
Roof Repairs Perth WA will supply & install:
• Gutter Guard Protection Mesh
• Roof Ventilation
• Bathroom & Kitchen Ventilation
• Additional Downpipes
Is your project larger than detailed above?
• Replacement of Existing Roof Tiles
• Replacement of Existing Metallic Roof Sheets
• Removal & Disposal of old insulation
• Installation of New Insulation
• Replacement of Rotten/Damaged Roof Timber
• Damaged & Cracked Ceiling Repairs
Contact usCall now to arrange a meeting and quotation. Talk to Vincent and he will advise you of the best way to repair your roof problems. Leaking roof? Cracked ridge tiles? Gutter repairs?
Fully insured - Guaranteed work
What service do you require? Roof Repairs? Ceiling Repairs? Insulation Removal & Replacement? Vincent will assist with any of the above!